Saturday 8 September 2007

Food To eat Everyday

Top Left to Right: Blueberries, Carrots, Black Beans
Centre : Walnuts, Eugene, Tomatoes
Bottom Left to Right: Spinach, Oats, Yogurt


I came across this on MSN. The 8 foods that one should eat everyday. My stomach has a feud with tomatoes they fight whenever they meet and I'm the casualty. However, if you eat tomatoes, congratulations you're healthier then me.

Honestly, I'm bored and procrastinating over my tutorials. How better to spend my time then making my blog a healthier and more colourful environment for food lovers. Being surrounded with food has made me a happier person(quite literally). I look like a gourmet from a cook show don't I. Being a celebrity chef might not be such a bad idea.

Alright enough rambling, I better get started with my mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive tutorial.

Trying very hard to digest the 12 egg tarts I devoured today. Yum yum.

Spinach

Sexual enhancement(wink), Muscle growth, Heart healthy, Bone builder, Enhances eyesight

Yogurt

Cancer fighter, Bone builder, Boosts immunity

Tomatoes

Cancer fighter, Heart healthy, Boosts immunity

Carrots

Cancer fighter, Boosts immunity, Enhances eyesight

Blueberries

Brain stimulant, Cancer fighter, Heart healthy, Boosts immunity

Black Beans

Muscle growth, Brain stimulant, Heart healthy

Walnuts

Muscle growth, Brain stimulant, Cancer fighter, Heart healthy, Boosts immunity

Oats

Muscle growth, Brain stimulant, Heart healthy




No comments: