Wednesday 11 June 2008

Been busy busy recently.

I met up with many friends, had several expensive dinners and suffered from the lack of fibre in my diet.

I went to mambo twice, cooked fabulous meals twice/thrice. I went to the zoo too, got me excited for the first hour, and then it all went downhill. Animals just ain't that interesting, though the giraffes, big cats, loads of monkeys, goats, sea creatures and reptiles still caught my attention.

i proposed. with flowers, more flowers, and a Big CHART? lol, if thats what u call a large sheet of paper. Happy times.

And i went for FOC camp, which was quite tiring but fun still. I walked the beaches of sentosa like 4 times. From siloso to palawan and back and forth. Its the holidays and the beach was crowded. And a higher quantity provides a greater possibility of quality. i hope somebody doesn't smack me.

I'm done here. till next time. bye.

(keeping my post short, due to requests from certain groups of people who find reading my mega long once in a blue moon post a chore)

No comments: