Monday 27 August 2007

Officially in School

Tomorrow's the start of my third week in university. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the amount of studying I've yet to do. 5 Modules, 5 text books, 4 tutorials and a lot of reading and writing to do. My hand feels numb from the incessant scribbling I've forced myself into to finish my tutorials. I can feel the exfoliation of rust from my brain only to find an empty hollow inside. Can somebody please provide me with some kind of impetus and the know how to do my homework. Everything seems so open ended. Eugene is definitely lost in darkness struggling to find some stranglehold of knowledge to not sound so crappy and nonsensical in his work.

Saturday was spent in bed. A little studying here and there. An awesome birthday party at Andrew's 21st. The food was the best I've had at any birthday party all of this year. There was Crayfish, Beef, Salmon and lots of chocolate delights! You would imagine it to be some posh restaurant with excellent service. Well, it was at Castle Green's function room, just a normal condominium in Yio Chu Kang with a little castle-like architectural designs to boot.
Caught the 2nd half of Liverpool's match against Sunderland! Football shall be my salvation again for the weekend. My only source of entertainment over the weekend always has a ball involved. Yeah and Liverpool won, great start to the season, Long may it continue!

Sunday is soccer day again. Haha, played soccer in the morning. Spent the rest of the afternoon snuggled in bed waiting for the Sun to set. 6 Hours on a marketing tutorial is complete bullshit. Yours truly has the honour of holding that record.

Just finished watching Man United struggle to win Tottenham. Nani scored a peach of a goal. What the commentator said after he scored really tickled my funny bone.
"That was definitely not a Bread and Butter Goal, It was covered with Jam." Oh well, pulling it out of context makes it look lame. Hilarious moment I had then.

Ok goodbye. Got to get back to management science. Maybe it'll teach me how to manage my time better. Till next time(which could be quite a while). Good bye.

No comments: