Sunday 5 August 2007

Time Management - TM1001

Its been an eventful week with so many activities going on. Rag, o week, bidding for modules, bazaar and most importantly, sulking at my horrendous 5 day time table.

Rag's moving at a snail's pace. The distinct lack of manpower is of great frustration to everybody involved. Hopefully we can finish the whole float in time for its unveiling on 11 aug at the padang. Our float looks really outstanding and the details are superbly intricate. I'm very impressed by the architectural skills of the rag com. Just can't imagine having to destroy the whole thing after the event. Thats just totally heart-wrenching. The rag dance is finally fully chreographed. Just needs a little refining and cleaning up and we're good for the display. Kudos to Anh for her creativity for the middle segment.

We had a meeting for our bazaar on weds. Discussed about certain pressing issues and the problems we faced. Marketing and finding sponsors for the event has been a big challenge that we hope we can overcome by next weekend. Haha, I have a professional post of operations manager. Now thats just super cool. Our bazaar's scheduled from 3 sep to 5 sep. So come down to Biz sch to support it yea. =)

O week started with a bang. Well, I Banged my head against the damn chair in the audi when I woke up on thurs morning. haha, very funny. Moving on, We had academic talks all day, the monotony of the lectures felt like the lullabies sung to me when I was a baby. So it wasn't long before i succumbed to the z monster. Orientation is probably the only time people would be willing to sit in a group of strangers and start having random conversations and more awkward silences. Thankfully ice breaking games save the day, though honestly im getting a little sick of them. Well, at least now I know more new friends. More people to wave to in school. lol. Went for the pageant interview at 3pm in my berms, t shirt and slippers. Haha, most underdressed by a mile, well i didn't want to get in in the first place. So it was like everyone else was wearing jeans, pants and a button-down shirt while Mr Eugene Chong looked like he was dressed for the market. Glad for the interview though, since it gave me a valid reason to escape the lecture theatre. Anyway, I didn't get through. Phew...

Well I know my vertical limits and recognise that I'm not really suited for this sort of thing. Oh and Mr ticky is the pang seh king. Haha you know what u did. When did Berms and slippers = Jeans and shoes?

Thursday was o week mass games. Its good to sleep in school. I can wake up 10 mins before a school event and still get there on time. Well, we planned to meet at 9am, and the activities start at 10am. So i woke up at 950am. I'm a fervent believer of punctuality, oops. Had a very shocking revelation dawn on me when I met my og for Mass games in the LT. I was the only guy in the whole Og that day. Like -_- And they wanted to have painted nails for og identity. Oh well, the peer pressure was too much to bear. So i had to surrender. Misc did a rather excellent job of painting my fingers as well. lol. Ran around the whole school and had a blast of a time. We had a shopping trip to giant in the afternoon to buy food for our bbq. I think the only thing on the menu was chicken. With all that hotdogs, chicken wings and chicken fillets I swear I had an entire chicken inside me by the end of the bbq. Went around with Alan and Zhen jie during the bbq to "talk" to pple. It was a very interesting experience. Got to know some of my future classmates in the process. Our Og had a very long and deep conversation about life, death, marriage and relationships. Gained alot of insight and wisdom from listening to all that stuff.

Saturday was sentosa! Basically the same usual beach games. The afternoon though was a totally different story. We had to cross-dress. Rawr. Had to wear like lotsa girly stuff, put on make up and strut around like some bimbo. Ooh, had to run around the beach with a poster "whistle if u think im hot!" Haha had a really wild time. I'll post the pictures when i get them. I promise ur gonna laugh at my expense.

After sentosa, met up with my regular rag khakis and classmates for dinner at marche. Had a crepe with ice cream. Woo hoo. Speaking of which I've been bingeing all week. Since last weekend. From Ben and Jerry's to bread, basically anything thats edible and within sight has ended in my tummy. I'm going on a diet this week. Haha, growing a belly alr. We got a little high later that night and simply started sitting down everywhere we went in vivo. Alan and Klar started it first to protest our lack of movement. After walking about ten steps we would all pause to chat about random stuff. Klar did some amazingly funny stuff. Haha, tsk tsk totally unglam. She can be a paparazzi reporter alr. lol. Anyway, we managed to catch the last train home. So my wallet's very grateful. Finally stepped into my home for the 2nd time this week.
Sunday is soccer day. Some much needed exercise. Think i lost my shooting left foot today. Kept having a tendency to use my right even when the angle was impossible. Still kinda pissed that I have exams on the 4th of dec. I wanna run the standard chartered marathon but its on the 2nd of dec.

Ok, gonna be gone for another week. Busy busy, maybe i need time management lessons. Once school starts this blog is probably gonna gather dust. Ok, till i get my pictures. I'm gonna enjoy my last busy week before the school term starts. Tata.
P.S. I realise i have a tendency to type really long posts. I enjoy doing it though. So don't kill me if i drown u in a sea of words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).