Friday 27 July 2007

A random Update

Darn it i got a pimple on my cheek. I have theorized that its my body's response to the cumulative effect of being awake for too many hours. Its been a busy week, monday I crapped on MSN till the wee hours of the morning 4am. Tuesday i marvelled at the intricacies of the merlion till 7am with my sports camp og. The merlion's having a shower(going through a white wash to remove the stains) at the moment. Wednesday, was Business welfare night. The buffet was a sumptuous spread and a grand affair for my stomach that went a day without food. So once again, we stayed over and slept only at 630am in the morning. Im turning nocturnal and wasting daylight away cuddled in bed isn't a very healthy habit. anyway... Here's a picture of the little red bump of a culprit.


Trogun has been unofficially formed. A verbal agreement has been struck out between the fellow raggers at rag site. Trojan and Shogun have quite a bit of camaraderie and common points of agreement regarding a certain staple food. *COT* LOL. Basically, just trying to make the place a little livelier and merrier.

I nearly fell into a hibernation style slumber during rag dance practice yesterday. I shall stop talking about sleep, else the reader gets a little too obsessed with it too. Yawning is contagious, so reading about sleep probably is as well.


We have finally learnt all 3 parts of the dance for the rag presentation. I am so relieved. Thankfully, i can do cartwheels. So Yvonne and I can skip some very complicated lifts. Yvonne's my dance partner btw and she's really light. A lady's weight is a secret so I shall leave it as one. Imagine my surprise when i learnt some people can't do cartwheels. I have always had the impression that cartwheels are something that one can do from young. Did my first ever when i was 6 yrs old. Haha, such fun cartwheeling and spinning myself around the house when i was a kid. Always ended up dizzy, saw stars and landed on my bum. I once destroyed my bed doing somersaults on it. The wooden stands the bed was on gave way to a loud crash, very shocked parents, and a very red butt(mine)... duh. After that harrowing experience, I stopped jumping on beds for quite a while. A week to be exact. The caning made me a wiser boy and i decided my parents bed was a better choice, King Koils are built for a reason. =)


I had a discussion with some people recently about how fortunate I was that I don't have wisdom tooths. Maybe its bad karma or too much calcium, I felt an ache about 3 days ago at the top end of my jaw right at the molars. Rawr, I hope, my jaws are large enough to accomodate them, they come at totally the wrong time. They should have grown when i was still under the service of the SAF. Free removal! Hopefully, I'll grow wiser with them, otherwise I'll have to pay to get them extracted. Parting with both tooth and money is really a heartbreaking affair plus there's no such thing as a tooth fairy to compensate me.


Today was spent snuggled in bed procrastinating about calling companies for the bazaar. Had a subway sandwich for lunch. I took a bus ride to jurong point to satisfy my cravings for it. I'm pretty amazed by the efforts I put in to satisfy my ever hungry stomach. Got myself too full after the meal, so i rushed home and settled myself in bed promising to wake at 3pm to do the calling. Well, the alarm rang, I extended my sleep to 330pm, it rang again, I extended it to 4pm. Finally, I knew I had to do some work. Did call 2 companies in the end. Hopefully, they'll give a positive response next week when i ring them up.

Watched Liverpool in a friendly against Portsmouth. They still look the same to me, all the good stuff but still no end product. They lost the Barclays Asia trophy to penaltys. Hopefully they'll improve when the season starts. Caught a brief glimpse of Felicia Chin during the halftime break on the 9pm chinese show on tv. O M G, She is so pretty!


Well, thats all for tonight.

Waiting for our Premier League drought to end. Liverpool forever.

No comments: