Sunday 22 July 2007

Trojan Trip down Boat Quay - 19/7

We had a trojan outing on thurs, 19 July 07. Went for a haircut with Shen in the afternoon. There goes my retro look, I'm still feeling a little uncomfortable with my new modern and funky hairdo. It requires maintenance and me the ever apathetic lazy bum can never find the energy to go style my hair everyday. I belong to the camp where the hair should be ready to meet the world once it leave my pillow. So uh, somebody buy me a cap. =)


Goodbye Retro Hair


Ms Ng at the hairdresser's

Trojan was re-aquianted at 630pm, well some were late due to work commitments or sleeping ones. Our dear klar well she had a sleeping one. So she missed out on the Haldhi Indian Experience. Now, I'm gonna complain, The Haldhi Indian restaurant voucher is so misleading. It doesn't state that it can only be used alone. We were all under the impression that it was a cash voucher and a free meal was awaiting us. So the mood was markedly subdued when the waiter led us to our tables.



Girls



Girls


Boys



Trojan Boys and Girls

Our dinner comprised of a platter of mixed meats, naan and super expensive curry. A bowl of mutton curry cost 16 bucks. Its just a little thicker than your standard roti prata curry. Rawr, roti prata curry is free. Well, the whole package of riverside dining, the ambience and the chance to soak up the Indian culture probably made the price a little steep. It was quite hilarious that we had candles on the table but they were permanently un-lit as the fan was blowing right on it everytime.

Dinner was savoured and the food was quite splendid. First time I've ever had a meal at an Indian restaurant, Indian cuisines taste great especially with the spices they used to jazz up their food. I tried to drink as much of the free icewater as I could to make my moneys worth. lol.

Next up was my maiden journey to Minds Cafe. I was wondering about the hype a boardgames cafe could generate. I wasn't disappointed. We played Jenga, got my ears totally destroyed by screaming girls. Klar finally came to join us around 9pm. Yay! Had more fun with Ugly Ugly Ugly and the dinosaur bone game. Woo hoo. Took lots of photos for memories sake.


Trojan At Minds Cafe


Trojan Freshies


Klar, Shen, Ming Hui


Cheer Buddy Ics! WJ n Me!


I want that bone! Im retarded


Klar n Me!


The Gays -Me n Tom(note: this is just a pose not real)


I shook hands with Jon and look who's behind us


Some girl was doing a forfeit and she had to take a photo with me haha...

Some of us parted ways after the events at boat quay. The rest of us went to the rag site for a night of no sleep, lame games, 24 and truth and truth. Had some phototaking sessions. What's a night out without Photos.


Outside Nus Biz Toilet


Trojans on a staircase


we went for supper on a lorry.


Don't shoot!


Wq and Me


Rag Site at 6am

Alright, I'm done here. Till next time, Cheerios. =)

No comments: