Wednesday 18 July 2007

60 hours

Woke up at 10am on the 16/7 and went for rag. Its the usual 4 again until candice made her grand arrival at 430pm. We all had our own schedules and itineries to follow so it was a short rag adventure that lasted till 6pm.


rag's boring thats why they need clowns like me


the arrival of our dear candice


I'm a lucky guy =) oh, we have a new trojan member Pei Yi


Me, Clarence, Shen, Wan Qing, Candice, Pei Yi and Ming Hui


6pm --> bye rag site(looks like hail the rag site)

Next up was bella's birthday surprise. 18/07/2007 -->

Bella with Her Birthday present.
Happy 21st Birthday Bella!

It was supposed to be a wonderful and pleasant surprise for our birthday girl. But we ended up becoming the surprised personnels instead. The plan was for her to meet a few of us for dinner while the everyoneelse waited at the restaurant. However, when we were all at orchard awaiting her grand arrival but she called us at the last min to say she was very tired and was going home. Eh oops. A birthday surprise without the presence of the birthday girl. Stunned and Shocked! We went bollocks. Well, we threw the plan out of the window and demanded she made her way down.

Daniel did the demanding. Lol.



So in the mean time, we had dinner at taka's food court. Randomly, I actually realised that there's a lot of japanese food stalls at the food court of taka. Consuming japanese noodles with egg and some sauce was insufficient so I had to buy the rice with some meat on sticks thing. Felt like a stuffed pig after that much food. But food's a neccessity, so I never say never to it.

Bought pomegranate tea. Its a new juice tea from Pokka. It has a nice fragrance, taste like pomegranate(not really a fruit gourmet so i don't really know how to describe it). Well, anyway Life did a short introduction to pomegranate recently, and studies suggest it may contain up to 3 times the antioxidant ability compared to green tea or red wine. They also almost match banana's in terms of potassium value. Grandma used to have a pomegranate plant. That was when I was in primary school. Used to eat one every few weeks, when the plant bore fruit. It was a delightful and savoury experience. If you have never had a chance to eat pomegranate before, pomegranate is a very unique fruit. It has lots of seeds in each fruit. Each seed is covered by a juicy pip that slightly hard and munchy. Thats the part which is eaten. Sweet. =)


Pomegranate Fruit =)

Ok, moving on, our dear Bella finally came. haha, We went Starbucks cafe to chill out and chat. Then it was good byes everyone. Except for Cong, Dan and me. Haha we had other plans.


Bobby United reunited 03S72 minus the 2 guys who refused to be in the picture


the Birthday Girl and me Xj and Me Me and Jas


Travins Likes me too much...

17/07 - Mahjong time. Darn, Its becoming a major hobby. It exercises the brain though so I have blood oxidising it at a faster rate. Hopefully, I get smarter with all the brain exercise. It was a super long session. Argh, lasted till 6am in the morning. At least we didn't have to pay the midnight surcharge when we took a cab home. Arrived home at 645am. I greeted my parents and sister good morning at the door. Oops =X That was quite an interesting scenario.

Had a short 1 hour nap till 9am. Surprisingly, Mr Travins Cheung called and woke me up. Normally I'm his alarm clock and I was supposed to be the one calling him in the morning. Dragged my sleepy ass to soccer. Yes, I'm totally retarded forsaking sleep for soccer. Well, football's one of the love of my life. Had a good runout/workout till 1pm.

2pm - Rag dance practice was next. My very first rag dance practice. I'm totally zonked out already. O M G the dance moves drove me nuts. I took quite a long time to get my hands and legs to move in the right way. The dance looks quite fascinating, and the tempo of the dance makes it really exciting, but I'm still figuring how to make my old bones move that fast.

9pm - took bus 30 home. Fell asleep from the start of the bus journey. Thank you SBS for the direct bus home.

10pm. Landed myself in bed. Bed sweet bed. Its the 18/07. Amazingly i woke up at 1230pm. Had lunch which was a wholesome spread of tuna, lettuce, cheese and egg. Washed it down with soya milk. Then it was bed sweet bed again. I think i'm becoming a pig. Woke up and its dinner time. And here I am typing this entry.

Having a pigging good time right now.

No comments: