Wednesday 11 July 2007

Of Karaoke and Rag

Had a Trojan OG outing on Monday. The third time I've ever step into a karaoke room. It was a fascinating experience. Especially with people dumping the mic at me for songs that I've never heard of. The only chinese songs that i know How to sing are by Jay Chou. We sang the hokkien song "if I had a hundred million"(hokkien to english translation) , that was hilarious and i enjoyed it tremendously.


Anyway Shen did a wonderfully superb job typing out the whole event including rag. So I'm just gonna be a lazy pig, save my brain cells and link her post here. Wahaha. Anyway, the post is only 95% factually correct. Please censor it accordingly.

Most importantly, *** ---> Boy.


K Ge Wang Zi--- > Bleahxx

Click the link below and read the post dated Tuesday, July 10 2007
Shen

Once again, thanks Shen! =P Lol.

P.S. I'm still pondering how i got convinced to become a performer for rag, that i have psycho motor problems is beyong dispute. I think i'm in deep trouble. oops....

Well, thats it for today, Nights all.

No comments: