Friday 25 January 2008

I realise i have this affinity with changi airport. When driving, I'll make a wrong turn or the lack of one. Either that or I'll hop on the wrong bus and end up being bundled there. Perhaps, its somebody who enjoys giving me the wrong directions...

Well the only good I got out of this is that I now know where to board the MRT at the airport. Did you know the MRT is called the "CITY Train" at the airport. I bet you didn't. Terminals 2 and 3 are directly connected to it. However, the intellectual me has a lousy gut. I went with my guts cos i didn't know which terminal was linked to the train station. In the end, I had to take a sky train back to terminal 2. A journey home that was supposed to last an hour, doubled. At least I made full use of my mag.

I went to bling on saturday. It was kinda dull, so we kinda acted out a play.

The purse chronicles: staring mat, eugene and shen


The Stars of the show



The purse is MINE!



Mat tries to steal it from me using physical violence. Sobs..



we tussled for it with all our might


shen managed to nudge mat away and take the bling purse from us

She then tries to hit me with it


Mat was so sad she couldn't get the purse, she decided to drown her sorrows




I decided that fruits were a much healthier alternative and i got happy. look at my wonderful smile





Fruits can't satisfy the carnivore in me so i decided to eat my tie as well



ok here's the rest of the pple who were there...




Liverpudlians! My fellow reds. You'll never walk alone. =)



Everyone!



The Men



3 guys and an extra


all the other nonsense we got up to

Ok... thats all for now. I realised i haven't blogged any posts with photos for a very long time. Till then. Tata.



Waiting always...

No comments: