Tuesday 22 January 2008

Nua day has been really fruitful. I have effectively managed to scrunched my timetable into a 4 day school week. I feel totally useless staying at home, aimlessly surfing the net, msning and watching tvs and movies. Not that I'm complaining about this lifestyle. I'm probably going to miss the 22nd of february alot when all the school work and activities kick in.

Everybody's getting sick recently. Stomach flu, flu, sore throat, puffy face and what have you. If you're one of the afflicted ones, get well soon. If you're fine, stay that way.

I cooked up an awesome brew of porridge. I might be bias. But i'm sure my sis will agree with me. Yes? haha. You better read this and give me a positive comment.

Ruffles are meant to be eaten with sour cream. Its the very reason why they have a bowl of sour cream on the packaging. When the chips are dipped with the cream, it creates an awesome combination of texture and taste. The sour cream adds volume(and of course sourness) to a chip that is otherwise simply salty and ridged.

NUS lecturers are a horrid bunch. They keep changing our textbooks. So now all our money is being thrown down the drain. I hate them. Its like all these assets are being frozen of. Their value depreciating, while inflation is ongoing.

No comments: