Wednesday 9 January 2008

Night cycling 2 days ago with trogun was fun, but it was packaged together with a sore butt and extreme exhaustion. My butt still hurts when I sit down. Our night cycling route brought us to bedok 85 to eat bak chor mee. I bargained with the sugar cane aunty and she gave me a 60 cents discount for 8 glasses of sugar cane. haha, I'm an auntie killer.

We went to dex's house to play mahjong for a bit cos we were kinda full after all that food. I ought to quit playing mahjong, my record hasn't been the best recently. Next was the long ride to geylang, we finally settled ourselves at yung he you tiao dou hwa stall. Had quite a meal. Visited brent's house lobby next. Its kinda like a hotel, except there wasn't aircon. Cable tv entertainment was provided, but exhaustion crept in and most of us went to sleep.

Chairs are definitely not meant for sleeping, no matter how u arrange them. I tried to put 3 chairs tgt and squeezed myself thru the handles for a flat sleeping position, but there was no headrest, and it gave me a woozy head when i sat up. Only zj managed to slp, but then he sleeps everywhere.

There was to be no sunrise at east coast park, the whole sky just became brighter at 7. It was a disappointing moment, the clouds being the culprits of the day. We nuaed for 2 long hours, before the bicycle shop opened. We didn't have breakfast, but the mosquitoes had a great one. They had a buffet of blood. I was the only insect attractor among my friends, and i got bitten like 6 times, killing 4 along the way.

Dex being a good boss got the car to send us to the mrt. The ride back was superdupalupa tiring, mat, zj and me were stoning while standing for half the trip, we only managed to find support for our tired butts at tanjong pagar. Trains really suck, i want my own car.

Bidded for changing landscape when I got home, threw in almost all my points. I hope its a wise decision that I wouldn't end up regretting. I'm halfway thru the last week of the hols for sem 1. The holidays have really flew past in a blink, I still haven't packed my room despite wanting to do so since the 26th of dec. Someone give me a kick up my ass to get me moving.

IVLE now has all my core modules up - more printing of notes, announcements and emails. I am dreading the start of school.

IVLE = EVIL, go figure.

How do i move forward?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.