Wednesday 26 December 2007

I'm caught between 2 minds whether to feel satisfied and relieved with my results or to be pissed with myself for the amount of careless mistakes that I shouldn't have made. 4.1 should be simply satisfactory considering the fact that I knew most of my stuff. Especially MS, they should seriously consider letting us SU core subjects. B-. Now that drags everything down.

Oh well ur only as good as the next step you can take. So I'll just have to look forward instead back, can't retrace my steps even if I want to.


Investing is an art I am keen to get into, but it seems that with the market being so weak right now, I should just concentrate on building my knowledge about that, and hopefully when the time's right, I can finally start and build a habit of making my money grow instead of simply dissipating into the wilderness of the greater economy.

Time for bed...

No comments: