Friday 7 December 2007

Its time to Party

6th Dec 2007 has been a date I've been looking forward to since the end of oct. Studies have been the single occupant of my mind and life for the past month. Finally, its a well deserved break from school, I didn't put in maximum effort, but nobody's 100% efficient. I'm just glad I made it through in one piece(though i'll probably be shattered on the 26th when the results come out).

Anyway........ Its Time To Party!

Shen came to my house in the afternoon to put her stuff. We cooked spaggetti and came to the conclusion that we were both not very competent cooks, but it was fun. The last time I fried something was way back in July. I've been dependent on my trusty microwave and instant noodles for survival since then, not that I eat home a lot. Mcdonalds must be 500 bucks richer from the revenue they receive from a loyal customer like me. We had cabonera pasta, with minced meat, carrot and mushrooms. It was a delightful, creamy dish and we savoured it while watching ratatouille. Notice the common theme food? Ok, it doesn't end here, we had this awesomely sinful sprite float to go along. Not bad for a meal at home eh.

Our dear mat only woke up at 3pm. 3PM! so time dragged, the rain came, and we finally made our journey to the warren golf and country club for bowling only at 6pm. It was fun. I haven't bowled for a year, and we had this crazy singing thing to go along with the bowling. Dinner didn't live up to my high expectations. Brewerks was originally on the cards, but unfortunately a certain mode of transport wasn't available. So we settled for the convenient but alas not so satisfying dinner.

I discovered the joys of sleeping on the MRT train. thanks to p1 haha.

Ok, I'm done for tonight. The first 12 hours of no mugging has whetted my appetite for the holiday. FOP meetings tomorrow.

Savouring every moment of now, embracing every moment that comes.

No comments: