Sunday 30 December 2007

I've discovered a penchant for sleeping at chalets. Especially the beds at the NSRCC, I've been there twice in recent weeks and I spent an enormously large proportion of my time there lazing in them. It isn't the boredom, its the ambience of the room and the extremely plushy bed.

Seb's birthday celebration wasn't much. The usual guys went to stay over and we had a heck of a time doing nonsense stuff. We crapped, yelled, and howlered our presence. The only notable thing i remembered from yesterday night was that i ended up in sebby's car boot when we went for dinner. It wasn't a favourable spot but for the greater good, I sacrificed myself. Anyway, my ability to fall asleep in unfavourable conditions, enabled me to enjoy the ride. The humps gave me jolts that i didn't really appreciate though.

Caught up with my jc classmates 2 days ago. We had dinner at ding tai fung. I received a bag, and haha, a pair of branded underwear. Expensive underpants. I'll probably have to let the whole world know I'm wearing it when I do. Otherwise whats the point?

The holidays are flying by really quick.

No comments: