Tuesday 26 June 2007

Brunch and Lunch

I really love the croissan'wich breakfast at Burger King. In fact I've been having secret brunches instead of lunches while at work for the past 3 weeks. Shh... Don't tell my boss.

The Croissan'wich is a soft, buttery and crispy bun with a filling that includes a bouncy egg omelette, salty saliva inducing turkey ham and cheese. I wanna get another already. Most importantly, the serving is small, I reckon its the smallest burger you can find in Burger King(technically its a sandwich, but its sold in Burger King so its a burger). Its the smartest marketing ploy you can employ because it taste so good, one is never enough. Its expensive, but definitely worth the expense for the delight it brings to my taste buds. I think i sound like a greedy pig. Anyway, I started thinking about it at around 10am. I tried to resist the temptations, physical(my stomach was groaning because i only had ribena for breakfast) and emotional(my head kept telling me I had to have one). I succumbed to gluttony at 1030am, and made my way to Burger King at OUB Centre for Brunch...

Its 2pm and like i said that croissan'wich meal was small. Very small. So i'm hungry again. After surfing some sites and looking at ice cream. I had a sudden craving for one. So I went down to Yami yogurt to get myself a peach flavoured snack. Got myself a JUMBO cup. I ate it all alone.
Alright, enough of blogging, got to go give my sister tuition.
I Love Food!

No comments: