Sunday 24 June 2007

Update for The week

Alright! Here's my update. Got to satisfy all my die hard fans out there. A disgruntled lot doesn't make a happy blogging environment.

Its been a busy week. I went for Biz camp and came back with panda eyes. Its been a long time since I went with so little sleep for 4 days. It was fun and I got to know lots of nice friendly people from NUS Biz. Trojan rawks yeah. Hope we can all keep in contact. Anyway, it was just kinda weird to be in an environment where the girls outnumber the guys like 4 to 1. Haha, I pretty much spent the last two years stuck in an all male environment so well you know. Wahhaa... thats laughter sounds wrong, but wth, wahaha.

Ok, first day wasn't a pleasant experience. Firstly, I wore my most expensive berms, laid in the mud and rolled. Secondly, i was simply brilliant when I smeared my face and arms with paint and realised i forgot to take my t shirt off and got that tshirt all muddy as well. Should have just wore Number 4 lah. The washing up at the tap was cool uh quite literally. Spent a good part of the night blindfolded.... Had a long chat with a "blind date". LOL. Maybe thats how they came up with the phrase blind date. Following the SP night, was fright night. It was an awfully long wait in blindfolds. So the excitement sorta died down. Slept at 3am...

Second day, Yea! We went to sentosa. So uh Sun, Sand Sea. A not so pleasant reminder of NS life. Alright it wasn't that bad. Had a lot of fun throwing water bombs and dunking people. Ok, gonna fast forward and skip the boring stuff. Night finally came. Had to put on that blindfold stuff again. Argh, stupid sandflies spoil dates. haha. Now my leg itches like crazy...
Thanks to dunno who, i got chosen with wan jun to go Old changi general hospital. Took a lorry there. Like how apt. Anw, it wasn't creepy or anything. A bunch of little ah bengs liven up the place and made it sound like K box or something. Got back at 3am and learned the rest of the OG had supper, made my stomach very unhappy! I was starving because the catered food was actually quite horrible. Its like combat ration - cabbage rice all over again. Like UCK! So i ate like a few bites and exiled the rest of it to the rubbish. Slept at 4am.

Third day! Pool games. Means a lot of water. I'll leave it to your imagination.
3pm - SP tekan session. Ok, haha, had to do this awfully gay show with TObey... lol. First there was the pocky stick. Then the i Gallop. Then i had to find M & Ms on a plate filled with whipped cream (nice), chilli sauce(nice). Both together(Yuck!). Thats not the worst, they put the plate on Tobey's lap. And yea well.. you know. Tobey had it easy lah, that Nub... Kept trying to serenade the girls with his voice and escape all that disgusting stuff i had to do. Went DXO, wasn't very interesting there so im gonna skip it. 3am on the forth day, we haven't slept yet cos we were practicing our skit. We had a run around the campus! How cool is that, exercise in the early morning. Next was this traditional ritual performance done by the seniors. It was very animated and forceful and i was awestrucked. Watched it with my mouth fully open and my eyes half closed. A very intense experience, especially since it was 430am in the morning.

Ok finally 4th day. Are you falling asleep yet? I know this post is boring so I must commend you if you're reading still reading this. I was walking around half asleep back then. WTF I can't imagine how I'm going to survive sports camp. 6d5n, i must be mad to register for it. More talks.... Skits... Somehow, I found myself on stage dancing with a firehose. I wasn't dreaming. Ok they were choosing like best male freshie at camp, then we had to dance with a firehose. Thanks to Jian Wei, my performance just got a whole lot more interesting. For those who were there, you know what happened lah. Those who didn't... Too bad!

Oh and it was absolutely amazing the number of fake freshies there were in my OG group. Haha, Really, kenna cheated. Not once but thrice. Tom and Wan Jun really crafty lah, one year 4 already. The other graduate somemore. Plus, my SP from NTU accountancy. Haha, HeartBroken... Will somebody please offer me a tissue.
Kidding...

Reach home, sleep and sleep and sleep. Attended Jason's birthday party on saturday evening.

Sunday is sports day, haha soccer in the morning. Tennis in the evening. Finally resurrected my tennis career.


Somebody give me some photos to liven up this entry PLS!

Snore...

No comments: